Saturday, August 23, 2008

Staying Connected

So I checked out Kathy and Dana's blog just to see what has been going on. It made me miss everyone so much more but at the same time feel connected to what has been going on in their life. Then I linked to Jared and Kimmie and Jess and Judd and I feel so much more connected. I don't know how good I will be with this whole blog thing (same feelings as Kathy with myspace and facebook being overwhelming!). But I really do want to get back connected with everyone.

So quick review of the last year + plus (for those of you I haven't talked with in a while). Long Beach to Boston for Grad School. Met Zac through my roommate Matina (in a round about way!!!) Moved to Tulsa, Oklahoma. Married July 21, 2007, bought a house, 2 dogs (don't worry pictures will be forthcoming), and work as a Dietitian at a local hospital.


For the many of you who have not yet had the opportunity to meet my wonderful husband. He is a Tulsa native, and awesome man of God. He is currently a managing partner in a start up fractional jet ownership company (i.e. timeshares for jets). He is working really hard but loves it. I am down to only working 40 hours w/ no school or teaching this semester, but in the process of applying of Physician Assistant Program at OU (please pray I get accepted). It has been a crazy couple of years and I have really been bad about keeping in touch, but really want to try and reconnect. God has blessed me with all of you even though we are all spread across the country.

3 comments:

Kathy J said...

YAAAAAY!!! Welcome to the wonderful world of blogging. I look forward to reading more about your adventures in Oklahoma! Keep us posted about OU.

Jud and Jess Cameron said...

Erin! It is so good to hear from you and see a pic from you wedding. You are absolutely gorgeous. Plus, I had never seen a pic of your wonderful husband until now. So, thanks! I'm excited to share upcoming adventures with one another through blogging!

Kimmie said...

SOO GLAD YOU STARTED A BLOG!! So amazing to see you and your wedding pictures. I want to see more! I am glad we got to see each other briefly last year and that you got to meet Caleb. We love you!!